“Ludlow Elim is a vibrant, pentecostal church with exciting worship, relevant teaching and great fellowship”
Hello! Welcome! We’re so glad you came across our website!
Walking into church can be daunting whether you’ve been a Christian for your whole life or a whole second! Ludlow Elim is a multi-generational, Pentecostal church situated in Ludlow close to the town’s centre. Below are a few answers to some questions you may find helpful, but if the answer you are looking for isn’t there please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
What happens on a Sunday?
We’re staying online so feeling free to check us out here!
But here’s what a in person service looks like:
Worship || Worship is a huge part of who we are and what we do! It consists of a selection of contemporary songs which are sometimes upbeat and other times more reflective. Each song is different but they mainly speak of God’s character, what He has done for us and what He continues to do for us.
Message/sermon || During our service a short message (aka sermon) is spoken – usually for no longer than 20 minutes.
Communion || Communion is where we share bread and juice together in remembrance of all that Jesus has done for us. If Christianity is something that you are exploring, please feel free not to join in, we would actually recommend that you don’t take communion as it’s about a relationship with God. But why not just take an opportunity to pause and reflect, or to just sit back and relax.
What happens in the week/online?
Must knows before your first visit!
- As Covid restrictions have been lifted there is now no need to book in or give us your details for track and trace.
- Children – Kids church does runs every Sunday for those 0 – 11yrs. (except in Aug)
- Parking is super easy as we are right next to a car park (bonus – it’s free on Sundays)!
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in – we have people in suits to people in flip flops.
- You don’t need to bring a Bible – we do have some you can use in the morning, but we will usually read out passages or show them on our screens for you to see.
- We are now letting people choose whether to wear a mask or not and social distance. Many choose not to… but the advice is still to wear a mask and socially distance…. so if this is something you’d like to do, please ask about seating when you arrive and bring a mask…. we want you to feel safe and comfortable.