“Ludlow Elim is a vibrant, pentecostal church with exciting worship, relevant teaching and great fellowship”
Hello! Welcome! We’re so glad you came across our website!
Walking into church can be daunting whether you’ve been a Christian for your whole life or a whole second! Ludlow Elim is a multi-generational, Pentecostal church situated close to the town’s centre. Below are a few answers to some questions you may find helpful, but if the answer you are looking for isn’t there please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
What happens on a Sunday?
We’re staying online so feeling free to check us out here!
But here’s what a in person service looks like:
Worship || Worship is a huge part of who we are and what we do! It consists of a selection of contemporary songs which are sometimes upbeat and other times more reflective. Each song is different but they mainly speak of God’s character, what He has done for us and what He continues to do for us.
Message/sermon || During our service a short message (aka sermon) is spoken – usually for no longer than 20 minutes.
Communion || Communion is where we share bread and juice together in remembrance of all that Jesus has done for us. If Christianity is something that you are exploring, you are more than welcome to sit back and relax.
What happens in the week/online?
Must knows before your first visit!
- Under the current Covid restrictions there is no need to book in but track and trace details will be needed on arrival.
- Children – Kids church runs every Sunday for those 0 – 11yrs.
- Parking is super easy as we are right next to a car park (bonus – it’s free on Sundays)!
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in – we have people in suits to people in flip flops.
- You don’t need to bring a Bible – we will usually read out passages or show them on our screens for you to see.
- We highly recommend wearing a mask and sitting socially distanced between households.