“Ludlow Elim is a vibrant, pentecostal church with exciting worship, relevant teaching and great fellowship”
Hello! Welcome! We’re so glad you came across our website!
Walking into church can be daunting whether you’ve been a Christian for your whole life or a whole second! Ludlow Elim is a multi-generational, Pentecostal church situated close to the town’s centre. Below are a few answers to some questions you may find helpful, but if the answer you are looking for isn’t there please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
What happens on a Sunday?
We’re back online again so – check it out here!
But when we’re back here’s what a service looks like
Worship || Worship is a huge part of who we are and what we do! It consists of a selection of contemporary songs which are sometimes upbeat and other times more reflective. Each song is different but they mainly speak of God’s character, what He has done for us and what He continues to do for us.
Message/sermon || During our service a short message (aka sermon) is spoken – usually for no longer than 30 minutes.
Communion || Communion is where we share bread and juice together in remembrance of all that Jesus has done for us. If Christianity is something that you are exploring, you are more than welcome to sit back and relax.
What happens in the week/online?
Must knows before your first visit!
We have started meeting physically (next meeting is 4th October) and are still online – check it out here!
- Due to Covid we ask that before you visit you book in. This is to avoid disappointment and to ensure we can maintain social distancing. Booking in can be done by simply emailing us or filling out the form below. ..
- Children – Kids church runs every Sunday for those 0 – 11yrs.
- Parking is super easy as we are right next to a car park (bonus – it’s free on Sundays)!
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in – we have people in suits to people in flip flops.
- You don’t need to bring a Bible – we will usually read out passages or show them on our screens for you to see.